Course Care Etiquette
Carry a sand bucket and replace divot holes with sand. Do not replace the detached divot.
Repair plug marks on the green
Rake bunkers after use by pushing sand back over footprints. Please refrain from pulling sand towards the bunker’s edge
Buggies must NOT be walked across the greens
Use rubbish bins to dispose of litter.
In addition your cooperation is sought with the following safety requirements:
Give way to ground staff at all times
Obey directional signage
1. Always carry a sand bucket
2. Fill the divot with a generous amount of sand
3. Flatten the sand with your shoe.
1. Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the repairer.
2. Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3. Lightly tap down with putter.
Damage to Greens
Flagsticks, Bags etc.
Players should ensure that, when putting down bags, or the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green, and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to it in handling the flagstick or in removing the ball from the hole. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the flag
1. Don’t drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it may cause damage.
2. Always lower the flagstick gently
3. When finished putting place the flagstick in the centre of the cup, avoiding any damage to the edge of the hole.
NEVER use your putter to remove the ball from the hole.
Bunker Rake Policy
Before leaving a bunker, a player must carefully smooth all marks made. When leaving the bunker, rake sand with the flat side of the rake, pushing sand toward the centre of the bunker. Rakes are to be left inside the bunkers, facing the direction of play from the tee.(i.e. the rake head pointing toward the direction of the green)
1. Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
2. Pull rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
3. If required rake other affected areas.
4. Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand.