The Kew Golf Club Foundation has been established to allow members of The Kew Golf Club an opportunity to make a contribution to grow a permanent fund to be used for both the development of the Club and specific infrastructure projects.
The purpose of the Foundation is to accumulate funds to support the following:
- Improvement of Club Facilities;
- Acquisition of properties on the Club’s boundaries which may affect either the play of the course, the protection of the existing boundaries or an opportunity to extend the Club’s facilities;
- Fostering of Junior Programs;
- Acquisition of items for display in the Clubhouse which are deemed to be of historical significance to the Club’s archives;
- Any other one off projects.
The structure of the Foundation will enable members to make a contribution in one of the following ways:
- A gift directly to the Foundation (See accompanying form A).
- A donation (tax deductible) to the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF) in support of The Course Beautification Project, initially envisaged to include a stone bridge over the billabong on the fourth hole or for general purposes (See the accompanying form B).
- A bequest to The Kew Golf Club Foundation (See accompanying forms C & D).
It is expected that contributions will be acknowledged in the future.
KGC Foundation Advertisement Brochure:
Australian Sports Foundation Donation Form: Click Here
Non Tax Deductible Donation Form: Click Here
Instructions for Codicil: Click Here
Bequest Form: Click Here